Information Security Engineer
Bellevue, Washington, United States
For over 25 years, Epic Games has been making award winning games and game engine technology that empowers others to make visually stunning games and 3D content that brings environments to life like never before. Epic’s award-winning Unreal Engine technology not only provides game developers the ability to build high-fidelity, interactive experiences for PC, console, mobile, and VR, it is also a tool being embraced by content creators across a variety of industries such as media and entertainment, automotive, and architectural design. As we continue to build our Engine technology and develop remarkable games, we strive to build teams of world-class talent.
Epic Games is looking for an Information Security Engineer to help ensure the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of Epic Games’ information systems. Working with various security tools and technologies, you will help with the prevention of threats, daily analysis, and triage of security events.
- Serving as the security liaison to our Team Online Engineering and Development teams
- Performing security assessments of our Cloud-based infrastructure
- Tracking and remediating vulnerabilities as part of our Vulnerability Management program
- Providing support for key security projects as needed
- Reviewing, editing and updating Security Standards, Best Practice Guides and/or Daily Run Documents
- Automating security operations tasks
- Fielding and working security tickets from our help desk
- Demonstrated understanding of Cloud Security principles, technology and control processes
- Strong experience with AWS/CGE Cloud providers
- Advanced knowledge of Linux OS and Networking
- Exceptional technical troubleshooting skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including report writing and technical documentation