Senior QA Engineer
Bellevue, Washington, United States
For over 25 years, Epic Games has been making award winning games and game engine technology that empowers others to make visually stunning games and 3D content that brings environments to life like never before. Epic’s award-winning Unreal Engine technology not only provides game developers the ability to build high-fidelity, interactive experiences for PC, console, mobile, and VR, it is also a tool being embraced by content creators across a variety of industries such as media and entertainment, automotive, and architectural design. As we continue to build our Engine technology and develop remarkable games, we strive to build teams of world-class talent.
We are looking for a Senior QA Engineer who will be an integral part of our web services team, advocating for quality and efficiency in all of our testing practices.The person in this role will be self-motivated, enjoy coordinating with different individuals and teams, be process-driven, and eager to make an impact.
- Collaborating with engineering to ensure that automation effectively covers functional, scale, and performance of new and old functionality
- Developing and maintaining automated test cases for new and old features
- Working with QA Analysts to ensure test cases are written with automation in mind
- Interfacing with other engineers to maintain and extend test framework
- Communicating with QA to investigate issues found with automation
- Extensive knowledge of QA methodologies and tools, demonstrated experience in an SDET role
- Proven experience implementing automation frameworks
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and problem solving skills
- Experience in Java and Selenium
- Experience with source control (GIT/Perforce)
- Experience running automation through CI
This is going to be Epic!