Bellevue, Washington, United States
For over 25 years, Epic Games has been making award-winning games and game engine technology that empowers others to make visually stunning games and 3D content that brings environments to life like never before. Epic’s award-winning Unreal Engine technology not only provides game developers the ability to build high-fidelity, interactive experiences for PC, console, mobile, and VR, it is also a tool being embraced by content creators across a variety of industries such as media and entertainment, automotive, and architectural design. As we continue to build our Engine technology and develop remarkable games, we strive to build teams of world-class talent.
Epic’s platform innovation team is seeking a Visual Designer to create new products and services across the Epic ecosystem. Helping us shape the future of creation and define the next generation of entertainment. We’re looking for someone who believes there are no boundaries between form and function, or borders between graphic design and user experience.
The person in this role will be responsible for the following:
- Leading the design of products, concepts, graphical user interfaces, graphic designs and interaction patterns
- Establishing and evolving a visual design language for various products
- Leading a small (but growing team) of visual designers
- Collaborating with a cross-functional team of designers, UXers, strategists, and developers
The ideal candidate will have a mix of the qualifications below:
- A stellar portfolio
- 6+ years of visual design experience
- Preferred digital agency experience working in an Art Director role or similar area
- Working knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, and Sketch
Please submit your resume with a portfolio and we’ll be in touch soon.
This is going to be Epic!