Community Coordinator - Spanish Language
For over 25 years, Epic Games has been making award winning games and game engine technology that empowers others to make visually stunning games and 3D content that brings environments to life like never before. Epic’s award-winning Unreal Engine technology not only provides game developers the ability to build high-fidelity, interactive experiences for PC, console, mobile, and VR, it is also a tool being embraced by content creators across a variety of industries such as media and entertainment, automotive, and architectural design. As we continue to build our Engine technology and develop remarkable games, we strive to build teams of world-class talent.
- Engaging with our players across Paragon, Fortnite, Fortnite Battle Royale and Spyjinx through all relevant communication channels
- Being the face of Epic in the market through streams, video creation, and offline event participation
- Identifying and highlighting high-quality community generated content
- Providing feedback to game teams on the community’s general sentiment, new ideas, and top concerns
- Hosting and promoting both small and large tournaments aimed at exciting participants and spectators alike
- Identifying and building productive long-term relationships with key influencers across a variety of online platforms
The ideal candidate will have a mix of the qualifications below:
- Experienced gamer, passionate about multiple game genres
- Well-versed in key social media platforms (Twitter, Facebook, reddit, YouTube)
- Great written and verbal communication skills (will be writing in communications channels and may also create content. Blogs, etc.)
- Familiarity with content creator space (YouTube, Twitch)
- You communicate fluently in Spanish and English (written and verbal) and you master all the relevant communications platforms
- Ability to prioritize the high number of tasks that will always be on their plate
- Some direct experience managing a gaming community
- Experience creating content
- Experience managing social media channels
- Bonus: some level of on-camera experience
If you're tech-savvy and passionate about social communities, then we’d love to hear from you. Please submit your resume and we’ll be in touch soon.
This is going to be Epic!