Digital Marketing Manager - Western Europe
For over 25 years, Epic Games has been making award-winning games and game engine technology that empowers others to make visually stunning games and 3D content that brings environments to life like never before. Epic’s award-winning Unreal Engine technology not only provides game developers the ability to build high-fidelity, interactive experiences for PC, console, mobile, and VR, it is also a tool being embraced by content creators across a variety of industries such as media and entertainment, automotive, and architectural design. As we continue to build our Engine technology and develop remarkable games, we strive to build teams of world-class talent.
Epic Games is looking for a digital-first marketer who understands the importance of data as a tool, but is driven by understanding the product, the audience, and building relevant and engaging campaigns across media. The ideal candidate will have experience running and optimizing digital marketing campaigns, working with partners, managing vendors and building strong internal relationships. If you’re a passionate gamer who is even more passionate about digital marketing then we want to hear from you!
The person in this role will be responsible for the following:
· Working with the game and marketing teams at HQ to build out marketing plans and campaigns for key titles at the market level
· Managing relationships with platform and distribution partners to ensure our games receive the best support possible
· Providing strategy and oversight to relevant vendors to drive results that are aligned with the brief, on schedule and on budget
· Developing innovating and engaging marketing programs that encompass digital and physical activations
· Overseeing the strategy and budget for performance marketing at the game level across key Western European markets
· Working closely our global UA team to ensure we are continuing to optimize and improve our campaigns
· Analyzing the impact of marketing campaigns and broader publishing efforts on player acquisition, engagement, and the business in general
The ideal candidate will have a mix of the qualifications below:
· Well-versed in performance marketing channels, best practices, and optimization techniques
· Strong understanding of how to build brands through action and engagement
· Strong creative problem solving skills
· Ability to talk the language of data analysis and write basic queries
· Ability to write strategic briefs to drive marketing campaigns and activations
· Experience evaluating creative materials and assets based on strategic briefs
· Experience creating marketing programs and events
· Excellent partner management skills
· Excellent facilitation skills
· Great written and verbal communication skills
· Advertising agency experience is a bonus
This is going to be Epic!