Unreal Engine Evangelist - Eastern Europe [Contract]
For many, the word “Epic” is synonymous with grand, glorious, heroic, regal, magnificent or monumental. At Epic Games, we think of “Epic” as the collective effort of smart, talented, passionate people choosing to build the highest quality experiences possible for those who play our games and use our technology. The words “good enough” are not spoken here. That dedication has allowed us to remain an industry leader, take risks, be creative, and carve our own path forward.
Epic is looking for an experienced game industry professional to represent Unreal Engine in Eastern Europe on a contract basis.
The ideal candidate will have extensive game developer contacts in Eastern Europe, knowledge of the game development pipeline and related tools, basic C++ game programming experience, business development or marketing experience, local language fluency, and excellent written & verbal English communication skills. This position requires extensive travel within your territory and some to international destinations. Location is flexible within Eastern Europe.
The person in this role will be responsible for the following:
- Ongoing outreach to game developers in Eastern Europe
- Educate developers as to the benefits of UE4 vs competing middleware or internally developed technology
- Craft and execute strategies to help developers meet their goals using Unreal Engine
- Ongoing relationship management with developers in your portfolio
- Represent Epic at conferences and trade shows in Eastern Europe
- Organize local and regional developer events
- Travel to key developer studios
- Monitor and moderate regional forums at forums.unrealengine.com
- Ongoing status communication of efforts and key developers to Epic
- Report key observations or trends in Eastern Europe to Epic
- Relay feedback from developers to Epic regarding products, services, and initiatives
- Maintain appropriate records of developer status and interaction
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- 7 years game industry, or related industry experience
- 2 years C++ programming experience
- 2 years business development, marketing, or sales experience
- Knowledge of the game development pipeline and related tools
- Great professional connections with the game developer community in Eastern Europe
- Local language fluency
- Knowledge of local culture and customs
If you're passionate about connecting developers to the Unreal Engine, we look forward to hearing from you! Please submit your resume and we’ll be in touch soon.
This is going to be Epic!