Product Manager, UE Enterprise
Cary, NC, United States
For over 25 years, Epic Games has been making award winning games and game engine technology that empowers others to make visually stunning games and 3D content that brings environments to life like never before. Epic’s award-winning Unreal Engine technology not only provides game developers the ability to build high-fidelity, interactive experiences for PC, console, mobile, and VR, it is also a tool being embraced by content creators across a variety of industries such as media and entertainment, automotive, and architectural design. As we continue to build our Engine technology and develop remarkable games, we strive to build teams of world-class talent.
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager to work on the Unreal Engine Enterprise team. If you are looking to join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out Enterprise products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy across multiple verticals, then please submit your resume!
The person in this role will be responsible for the following:
- Identifying and filling product gaps and generating new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
- Creating buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners
- Developing product pricing and positioning strategies
- Translating product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
- Scoping and prioritizing activities based on business and customer impact
- Working closely with engineering teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources
- Driving product launches including working with public relations team, executives, and other product management team members
- Evaluating promotional plans to ensure that they are consistent with product line strategy and that the message is effectively conveyed
- Acting as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding
The ideal candidate will have a mix of the qualifications below:
- Experience as a Product Manager
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
- Proven ability to develop product and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management
- Strong technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Strong problem-solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job
- Skilled at working effectively with cross-functional teams in a matrix organization
This is going to be Epic!