For over 25 years, Epic Games has been making award winning games and game engine technology that empowers others to make visually stunning games and 3D content that brings environments to life like never before. Epic’s award-winning Unreal Engine technology not only provides game developers the ability to build high-fidelity, interactive experiences for PC, console, mobile, and VR, it is also a tool being embraced by content creators across a variety of industries such as media and entertainment, automotive, and architectural design. As we continue to build our Engine technology and develop remarkable games, we strive to build teams of world-class talent.
Epic Games is looking for a creative and self-motivated Senior Product Marketing Manager to lead one of our newest titles. You’ll design and execute marketing campaigns that create awareness around the product within North America. The ideal candidate knows how to excite and engage players in an authentic way, using meaningful in-game and around-game content.
The person in this role will be responsible for the following:
- Devise and drive the North American marketing strategy for a product and make sure it delivers against the global brand vision and the annual business goals
- Help prioritize marketing spend in North America and ensure the optimal allocation of resources
- Support the global marketing team with North American insights optimizing every campaign for reach, engagement and monetization
- Establish and actively use KPIs to help the marketing team effectively prioritize between a wide array of attractive solutions
- Provide frequent reports and analysis of game and business performance to various internal stakeholders
- Be the focal point of cross-functional collaboration between many different local and global teams
- Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders; business and media partners, community influencers and marketing agencies
- Be responsible for the overall brand position communication and assist in constantly evaluating new exciting market opportunities
The ideal candidate will have the qualifications below:
- You are a marketing veteran and have solid experience within the gaming or entertainment industry (ideally with F2P or games as a service)
- You are capable of devising cutting-edge marketing strategies backed up by insightful market and player analysis
- You have demonstrated the ability to own a significant budget and know how to make tough trade-offs to maximize the overall player experience
- You are great at tracking KPIs across multiple games and understand how to interpret information and devise a solid set of appropriate actions
- You constantly look for ways to learn and improve but don’t miss deadlines despite managing large and often very complex projects
- You always lead by example and enjoy developing less seasoned colleagues both within and outside your immediate team
- You know how to build long-term relationships with key stakeholders and possess excellent interpersonal communication skills
- You don’t just know our players, you are a player
Please submit your resume and we’ll be in touch soon.
This is going to be Epic!