Accounting Staff - Accounts Payable (Contract)
Cary, North Carolina, United States
For over 25 years, Epic Games has been making award winning games and game engine technology that empowers others to make visually stunning games and 3D content that brings environments to life like never before. Epic’s award-winning Unreal Engine technology not only provides game developers the ability to build high-fidelity, interactive experiences for PC, console, mobile, and VR, it is also a tool being embraced by content creators across a variety of industries such as media and entertainment, automotive, and architectural design. As we continue to build our Engine technology and develop remarkable games, we strive to build teams of world-class talent.
Epic Games is looking for a contract Accounting Temp that will help our Accounting department out with a myriad of tasks, but especially Accounts Payable. The person in this role will be able to learn quickly, is adaptable, and has a broad knowledge base. If you are looking for a role where you can assist those in an accounting function, then we would like to talk to you.
The person in this role will be responsible for the following:
- Assisting the finance/accounting department with day-to-day responsibilities including accounts payable and purchasing
- Assisting with daily entry of vendor invoices; coding invoices to specific projects; obtaining proper approvals for amounts; entry of receiving transactions, and working with purchasing to ensure invoices reflect correct POs
- Providing assistance with month end close process in relevant functional areas
- Entering basic accounting data into an ERP system
The ideal candidate will have a mix of the qualifications below:
- Previous experience with AP and purchasing
- Experience working with mid to large size financial ERP systems
- Ability to multi-task and good organization/analytical skills
- Microsoft Suite experience, especially Excel and Word
If you have the ability to to adapt quickly to new systems and processes, then we’d like to hear from you! Please submit your resume and we’ll be in touch soon.
This is going to be Epic!