Assistant Editor (Contract)
Cary, North Carolina, United States
For over 25 years, Epic Games has been making award winning games and game engine technology that empowers others to make visually stunning games and 3D content that brings environments to life like never before. Epic’s award-winning Unreal Engine technology not only provides game developers the ability to build high-fidelity, interactive experiences for PC, console, mobile, and VR, it is also a tool being embraced by content creators across a variety of industries such as media and entertainment, automotive, and architectural design. As we continue to build our Engine technology and develop remarkable games, we strive to build teams of world-class talent.
Epic is looking for an enthusiastic and self-motivated Assistant Editor who will be assisting in the creation of videos for some of our latest titles. The ideal candidate is a passionate gamer, efficient, and thrives handling multiple projects. This is a rare opportunity to join Epic's growing video production team and provide high-quality cinematic experiences for Epic's audiences.
The person in this role will be responsible for the following:
- Working closely with the editorial team to finalize, export and localize videos
- Delivering project files to localization partners
- Providing daily exports of videos for Art Reviews
- Gathering footage and edit booth loops for Events
- Logging gameplay footage and interviews
The ideal candidate will have a mix of the following qualifications:
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud, especially Premiere and Photoshop
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work in a team environment
- Keen eye for detail
- Technically proficient with both PCs and consoles
Please submit your resume and we’ll be in touch soon.
This is going to be Epic! #L2