For over 25 years, Epic Games has been making award winning games and game engine technology that empowers others to make visually stunning games and 3D content that brings environments to life like never before. Epic’s award-winning Unreal Engine technology not only provides game developers the ability to build high-fidelity, interactive experiences for PC, console, mobile, and VR, it is also a tool being embraced by content creators across a variety of industries such as media and entertainment, automotive, and architectural design. As we continue to build our Engine technology and develop remarkable games, we strive to build teams of world-class talent.
Epic Games is looking for an Associate Creative Director with a gorgeous portfolio full of smart and engaging ideas. You’ll work closely with our Creative Director and Unreal business teams to define and bring Unreal to life in stunning ways. This is a rare opportunity to join a growing in-house creative team, and make a direct impact to an ever-growing brand.
The person in this role will be responsible for the following:
- Translating high-level visual design concepts for Unreal web experiences
- Taking designs for website layouts, digital ads, infographics from concept through execution
- Working collaboratively with the Creative Director, Web Developers, Marketing, on mock-ups and finished production-ready creative
- Working quickly and maintaining a high-quality bar for design and design best practices
The ideal candidate will have a mix of the qualifications below:
- Exceptional portfolio of web design work
- Experience working as a senior designer or art director in an agency style environment
- Fluent in the application of web technologies as it relates to the work of design
- Creative thinker and problem solver
- Strong ability to take direction and feedback that improves quality
- Understanding of interaction design, visual design principles
- Graphic design and fine arts background or education
- Passion for video game technology
If you are seeking an opportunity to do your best work with a hungry, collaborative team, we’d love to hear from you. Please submit your resume with a portfolio and we’ll be in touch soon.
This is going to be Epic!