Associate Localization Producer
Cary, North Carolina, United States
For over 25 years, Epic Games has been making award winning games and game engine technology that empowers others to make visually stunning games and 3D content that brings environments to life like never before. Epic’s award-winning Unreal Engine technology not only provides game developers the ability to build high-fidelity, interactive experiences for PC, console, mobile, and VR, it is also a tool being embraced by content creators across a variety of industries such as media and entertainment, automotive, and architectural design. As we continue to build our Engine technology and develop remarkable games, we strive to build teams of world-class talent.
Epic Games is looking for a Localization Associate Producer to help build best in class localization processes within our studio. You will be working across teams to ensure localization requirements are well understood and the process is implemented. You will create and execute on the localization schedule while working with vendors to ensure that all assignments are understood, timelines are followed, and deliverables are completed correctly and on time.
The person in this role will be responsible for the following:
- Working with the publishing and development teams to develop and implement localization strategy
- Managing the localization of both in-game content and publishing content for a product
- Reviewing, prioritizing, and tracking progress of issues that affect localized product content relevancy, quality, and functionality
- Working with game teams to ensure best practices are followed to minimize downstream issues and decrease cost and time-to-market for the localized versions
- Helping design and implement efficient and scalable end-to-end localization frameworks for multiple products and diverse content types across our product portfolio
- Analyzing localizability and localization workflow issues and providing optimal solutions
The ideal candidate will have a mix of the qualifications below:
- Experience with localization production and/or management
- Desire to build a cutting-edge localization practice in-house
- Technical understanding of common localization platforms and file formats
- Ability to lead cross-functionally and communicate well (written and presentation)
- Ability to stay focused under pressure, prioritizing and managing multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
Preference to applicants with:
- Knowledge of languages in addition to English
- Passion for games and the gaming industry
- Hands on programming experience
Please submit your resume and we’ll be in touch soon.
This is going to be Epic!