Associate Producer (Contract)
Cary, North Carolina, United States
For over 25 years, Epic Games has been making award winning games and game engine technology that empowers others to make visually stunning games and 3D content that brings environments to life like never before. Epic’s award-winning Unreal Engine technology not only provides game developers the ability to build high-fidelity, interactive experiences for PC, console, mobile, and VR, it is also a tool being embraced by content creators across a variety of industries such as media and entertainment, automotive, and architectural design. As we continue to build our Engine technology and develop remarkable games, we strive to build teams of world-class talent.
Epic Games is looking for a long-term contract Associate Producer that will assist with the development of our videos and help out with our livestreams. We’re looking for an individual who excels in organization, has superb communication abilities, and is comfortable managing the schedules of complex video projects. If you’re passionate about managing a video team, we’d love to talk
The person in this role will be responsible for the following:
- Managing the studio schedule
- Maintaining upkeep of studio equipment
- Assisting with the pre-production and filming of our various live streams and developer update videos for Epic Games properties
- Innovating and helping push our streams and update videos to the next level
The ideal candidate will have a mix of the qualifications below:
- Live streaming basics (Twitch & YouTube). Familiarity with VMIX streaming hardware preferred, but not required.
- Ability to adapt and fix issues on the fly
- Can handle basic camera filming and footage transfer
- Basic knowledge of: After Effects, Final Cut, Photoshop
Please submit your resume and we’ll be in touch soon.
This is going to be Epic!