Community Coordinator - Contractor
Cary, North Carolina, United States
For many, the word “Epic” is synonymous with grand, glorious, heroic, regal, magnificent or monumental. At Epic Games, we think of “Epic” as the collective effort of smart, talented, passionate people choosing to build the highest quality experiences possible for those who play our games and use our technology. The words “good enough” are not spoken here. That dedication has allowed us to remain an industry leader, take risks, be creative, and carve our own path forward.
Epic is looking for an enthusiastic and self-motivated short-term contract Community Coordinator to connect our fans with the team who is launching Fortnite (www.fortnite.com). The ideal candidate will have experience engaging online communities across a variety of platforms from social (think Twitter and Facebook) to gamer focused media like Twitch. If you're a passionate gamer with a strong track record of managing communities, we'd love to talk.
The ideal candidate will have a mix of the qualifications below:
- Well-versed in key social media platforms (Twitter, Facebook, reddit, YouTube)
- Great written and verbal communication skills (will be writing in communications channels and may also create content. Blogs, etc.)
- Familiarity with content creator space (YouTube, Twitch)
- Ability to prioritize the high number of tasks that will always be on their plate
- Some direct experience managing a gaming community
- Experience creating community content
- Experience managing social media channels
- Bonus: some level of on camera experience
If you're tech-savvy and passionate about social communities, then we’d love to hear from you. Please submit your resume and we’ll be in touch soon.
This is going to be Epic!