Competitive Design Analyst (Contract)
Cary, North Carolina, United States
For many, the word “Epic” is synonymous with grand, glorious, heroic, regal, magnificent or monumental. At Epic Games, we think of “Epic” as the collective effort of smart, talented, passionate people choosing to build the highest quality experiences possible for those who play our games and use our technology. The words “good enough” are not spoken here. That dedication has allowed us to remain an industry leader, take risks, be creative, and carve our own path forward.
Epic Games is looking for competitive gamers to form a small group of in-house testers helping to assess and improve our recently announced MOBA, Paragon (www.paragon.com). You will be part of a small group that spends each day playing together competitively. Relocation assistance available.
The ideal candidate will have a mix of the qualifications below:
- You are a hard-core, competitive gamer with a high ranking in an online game
- You have strong game analysis skills with the ability to communicate both written and verbally
- You employ various play styles and approach the game from multiple perspectives
- You can trace symptoms back to core problems
- You have a high rank in one or more competitive online games
- You have high skill level and knowledge of the MOBA genre
- You are experienced with competitive game tournaments
- You have previous QA experience
If you're passionate about playing games and living in the details, we’d love to hear from you. Please submit your resume and we’ll be in touch soon.
This is going to be Epic!