Education Marketing Specialist (Contract)
Cary, North Carolina, United States
For over 25 years, Epic Games has been making award winning games and game engine technology that empowers others to make visually stunning games and 3D content that brings environments to life like never before. Epic’s award-winning Unreal Engine technology not only provides game developers the ability to build high-fidelity, interactive experiences for PC, console, mobile, and VR, it is also a tool being embraced by content creators across a variety of industries such as media and entertainment, automotive, and architectural design. As we continue to build our Engine technology and develop remarkable games, we strive to build teams of world-class talent.
Epic Games is looking for an onsite contract Education Marketing Specialist. The person in this role will work across teams to develop marketing strategies and outreach for educational projects involving the Unreal Engine. The Education Marketing specialist should have a passion for staying up to date on the latest tools and techniques for achieving optimal performance in email marketing campaigns.
The person in this role will be responsible for the following:
- Work across teams to develop marketing strategies and outreach for educational projects, including newsletters, targeted emails, blogs, showcases, and social media posts.
- Work closely with the education and evangelism team on EDU program development and implementation
- Create and execute educational focused lead generation and engine awareness programs
- Analyze data to determine educational campaign efficiency
- Ensure creative marketing materials undergo regular review and adhere to brand guidelines
- Develop and communicate marketing plans, educational campaign results and project
The ideal candidate will have a mix of the qualifications below:
- 3+ years experience in Marketing, Advertising or related discipline
- Knowledge and working history of planning and implementing marketing campaigns
- Experience creating customer segments through mailing lists
- Experience creating and managing social media campaigns
- Strong writing/copy editing, organization and prioritization skills
- Proficiency with Google Analytics and web analysis tools
- Proficiency with CMS tools, commercial mass mail tools, and base HTML knowledge
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Office programs
- Excellent analytical, communication and presentation skills
Please submit your resume and we’ll be in touch soon.
This is going to be Epic!