For over 25 years, Epic Games has been making award-winning games and game engine technology that empowers others to make visually stunning games and 3D content that brings environments to life like never before. Epic’s award-winning Unreal Engine technology not only provides game developers the ability to build high-fidelity, interactive experiences for PC, console, mobile, and VR, it is also a tool being embraced by content creators across a variety of industries such as media and entertainment, automotive, and architectural design. As we continue to build our Engine technology and develop remarkable games, we strive to build teams of world-class talent.
Epic Games is searching for an Events Manager who will create amazing, fun experiences that help us connect with the people who use our technology and play our games. We are looking for someone who is extremely detail-oriented to manage the planning and execution of various types of events; from large trade shows like PAX and GDC to intimate community and media events. This person will work alongside the Epic marketing department and manage external contractors and creative agencies with the goal of creating events that live up to the Epic name.
The person in this role will be responsible for the following:
● Planning and executing experiences that are Epic in every way
● Managing internal resources, external creative agencies, and contractors to produce high-quality events and creative assets
● Reviewing events calendars and determining with sales, support, and marketing which will be attended, the type of presence required, and projected budgets
● Managing the internal contract and accounting process associated with events
● Working with Marketing, Business Development and Sr. Events Manager to set goals and KPIs, ensuring that these goals are in line with overall business and marketing priorities
The ideal candidate will have a mix of the qualifications below:
● Minimum 3-5 years of experience managing tradeshows and events including planning and onsite management
● Excellent project management skills
● Extremely organized
● Strong communication skills
● Must be okay with multiple weeks of travel per year
● Comfortable leading and setting project direction in collaboration with diverse stakeholders
This is going to be Epic!