Facilities Technician (Contract)
Cary, North Carolina, United States
For over 25 years, Epic Games has been making award winning games and game engine technology that empowers others to make visually stunning games and 3D content that brings environments to life like never before. Epic’s award-winning Unreal Engine technology not only provides game developers the ability to build high-fidelity, interactive experiences for PC, console, mobile, and VR, it is also a tool being embraced by content creators across a variety of industries such as media and entertainment, automotive, and architectural design. As we continue to build our Engine technology and develop remarkable games, we strive to build teams of world-class talent.
Epic Games is looking for long-term contract Facilities Technician. If you are comfortable in a fast paced, ever-changing environment and motivated to be a part of a great team, then we would like to talk to you.
The person in this role will be responsible for the following:
- Responding to facilities requests and tickets (desk moves, new furniture, electrical work)
- Collaborating with security and IT teams regarding ongoing projects
- Moving equipment and personnel
- Aiding in physical security of the building
- Providing manual support and set up during events
- Managing small projects: office build-outs, preventative maintenance cycles, etc.
The ideal candidate will have a mix of the qualifications below:
- Experience working in commercial buildings
- Worked as a Facilities Technician or Electrician
- Familiar with energy management systems
- Familiar with general plumbing, HVAC Systems, and security
- Experience with Google applications (Gmail, Google Sheets) and are comfortable working with task tracking software
- Able to multitask and prioritize responsibilities
If you're passionate about accepting challenges and embracing change, then we’d love to hear from you! Please submit your resume and we’ll be in touch soon.
This is going to be Epic!