Information Security Analyst
Cary, North Carolina, United States
For over 25 years, Epic Games has been making award winning games and game engine technology that empowers others to make visually stunning games and 3D content that brings environments to life like never before. Epic’s award-winning Unreal Engine technology not only provides game developers the ability to build high-fidelity, interactive experiences for PC, console, mobile, and VR, it is also a tool being embraced by content creators across a variety of industries such as media and entertainment, automotive, and architectural design. As we continue to build our Engine technology and develop remarkable games, we strive to build teams of world-class talent.
We think of “Epic” as the collective effort of smart, talented, passionate people who are dedicated to building the highest quality experiences possible for our developer and player communities. If you’d like to be part of something Epic while creating amazing games or incredible technology used across a multitude of industries, we’d love to hear from you!
- Performing daily and weekly reviews of malware activity and engage in virus response activities as part of our Malware Defense program
- Carrying out daily review of SPAM Quarantine
- Mitigating vulnerabilities as part of our Vulnerability Management program
- Investigating Security Incidents coming into our SIEM
- Assisting in the delivery of security related metric reports
- High-level knowledge of information security principles, technology, and control processes
- Hands on security operations experience dealing with events and incidents
- General knowledge of Windows/Linus Operating Systems and networking principles
- Strong technical troubleshooting skills
- Ability to quickly and accurately document and triage incidents
- Experience working in a monitoring environment a plus (SOC, NOC, etc)
- 2-5 years experience