Localization QA - Korean (Contract)
Cary, North Carolina, United States
For over 25 years, Epic Games has been making award winning games and game engine technology that empowers others to make visually stunning games and 3D content that brings environments to life like never before. Epic’s award-winning Unreal Engine technology not only provides game developers the ability to build high-fidelity, interactive experiences for PC, console, mobile, and VR, it is also a tool being embraced by content creators across a variety of industries such as media and entertainment, automotive, and architectural design. As we continue to build our Engine technology and develop remarkable games, we strive to build teams of world-class talent.
Epic Games is looking for a contract Korean speaking Localization QA Tester that will be accountable for translations of our products and games. The person in this role will be able to learn quickly, is adaptable, and has a broad knowledge base in your specified language. If you are looking for a role where you can assist those in a Localization function, then we would like to talk to you.
The person in this role will be responsible for the following:
- Providing localization quality assurance for our products and games
- Handling emergency translations as needed
- Prioritizing bugs in relation to development focus and properly communicate the impact of blocking and critical issues
- Supporting the quality of both the game and the development process
The ideal candidate will have a mix of the qualifications below:
- Ability to read, write, and speak the Korean language
- Experience working in Localization in the gaming industry
- Experience in quality assurance
- Passionate about games and for your native language
If you have the ability to to adapt quickly to new systems and processes, want to influence the translation of our games, and learn how Unreal Engine works, then we’d like to hear from you! Please submit your resume and we’ll be in touch soon.
Along with your resume, please also submit a written document in Korean to showcase your knowledge of the language.
This is going to be Epic!