Player Support Representative (contract)
Cary, North Carolina, United States
For many, the word “Epic” is synonymous with grand, glorious, heroic, regal, magnificent or monumental. At Epic Games, we think of “Epic” as the collective effort of smart, talented, passionate people choosing to build the highest quality experiences possible for those who play our games and use our technology. The words “good enough” are not spoken here. That dedication has allowed us to remain an industry leader, take risks, be creative, and carve our own path forward.
Epic Games is looking for a contract Player Support Representative. The person in this role will be able to be an active owner in the various transactional areas of support and customer service. If you have a passion for the video game industry, and are invested in creating and transforming positive experiences for gamers, then we would like to talk with you.
The person in this role will be responsible for the following:
- Daily management of player support interactions (email and live chat) for Epic products with emphasis on same-day positive resolutions
- Possess strong customer-centric skills, able to communicate effectively with people internally and externally with focus on amazing service and support
- Provide weekly contextual summaries in weekly stand-ups
- Establish and maintain effective working team relationships with all departments
The ideal candidate will have a mix of the qualifications below:
- You are able to communicate effectively while working within a dynamic team structure with individual and shared team objectives
- You can type 50+ wpm accurately
- You have the ability to analyze and execute on complex customer service issues with focus on providing superior and positive player experience outcomes
- You possess strong written/grammar/critical thinking skills
- You have 2+ years prior experience in a customer service-focused contact center environment
- You are experienced with web-based help desk tools a plus (Zendesk, Desk.com, Salesforce, etc.)
- You are available for and flexible with full-time 24x7 shifting
- You have demonstrated proficiency in MS Office, Google App tool suites with emphasis on Excel or Sheets
- You are familiar with PC and console troubleshooting terminology
If you're passionate about providing positive experiences for players and customers in a live chat environment, we’d love to hear from you! Please submit your resume and we’ll be in touch soon.
This is going to be Epic!