Cary, North Carolina, United States
For over 25 years, Epic Games has been making award winning games and game engine technology that empowers others to make visually stunning games and 3D content that brings environments to life like never before. Epic’s award-winning Unreal Engine technology not only provides game developers the ability to build high-fidelity, interactive experiences for PC, console, mobile, and VR, it is also a tool being embraced by content creators across a variety of industries such as media and entertainment, automotive, and architectural design. As we continue to build our Engine technology and develop remarkable games, we strive to build teams of world-class talent.
Epic Game’s online platform team is seeking a Product Designer to create new products and services across the Epic ecosystem. We’re looking for someone who believes there are no boundaries between form and function, and is as visually strong as they are tech savvy.
The person in this role will be responsible for the following:
- Applying knowledge of user centered design methodologies to influence product strategy
- Leading the design of product concepts, graphical user interfaces, graphic designs and interaction patterns
- Working closely with development teams to deliver and deploy final products/services
- Performing user acceptance tests, feature list definition; and even developing user personas from scenarios of use and interaction models
- Experience as a Visual or Interaction Designer
- Proven track record of defining visual styles for web and mobile devices, use information architecture techniques to create site maps, taxonomies, focus groups, card sorts, and search engine optimizations
- Bonus points for post-secondary education in Industrial Design or Computer Graphic Design
- Additional bonus points for familiarity with React