Production Assistant - Fortnite (Contract)
Cary, North Carolina, United States
For many, the word “Epic” is synonymous with grand, glorious, heroic, regal, magnificent or monumental. At Epic Games, we think of “Epic” as the collective effort of smart, talented, passionate people choosing to build the highest quality experiences possible for those who play our games and use our technology. The words “good enough” are not spoken here. That dedication has allowed us to remain an industry leader, take risks, be creative, and carve our own path forward.
Epic Games is looking for a contract Production Assistant on Fortnite. The person in this role will be able to work with many different personalities while juggling a number of projects and tasks simultaneously. If you are looking for a role where you can learn the ins and the outs of game development, then we would like to talk to you.
The person in this role will be responsible for the following:
- Assisting producers or leads with planning and tracking
- Assisting producers or leads with small projects/strike teams
- Representing task status to other producers and Leads
- JIRA task/bug entry and maintenance
- Scheduling and attending team meetings
- Providing actionable notes to attendees post team meetings
- Coordinating play-tests and user-testing logistics, work with QA as needed
The ideal candidate will have a mix of the qualifications below:
- Detail-oriented, flexible and have consistent follow-through
- Strong communication skills with ability to coordinate effectively across multiple departments
- Problem solving, tracking priorities, and multitasking within a fast-paced environment
If you have this unique blend of experience, skills and drive to produce the best, then we’d like to hear from you! Please submit your resume and we’ll be in touch soon.
This is going to be Epic!