Production Assistant - Unreal Engine
Cary, North Carolina, United States
For many, the word “Epic” is synonymous with grand, glorious, heroic, regal, magnificent or monumental. At Epic Games, we think of “Epic” as the collective effort of smart, talented, passionate people choosing to build the highest quality experiences possible for those who play our games and use our technology. The words “good enough” are not spoken here. That dedication has allowed us to remain an industry leader, take risks, be creative, and carve our own path forward.
Epic Games is looking for a contract Production Assistant on our Unreal Engine team. The person in this role will be able to work with many different personalities while juggling a number of projects and tasks simultaneously. If you are looking for a role where you can assist those that make our engine successful, then we would like to talk to you.
The person in this role will be responsible for the following:
- Assisting Engine team producers or leads with planning and tracking
- Assisting Engine team producers or leads with data entry, follow-ups and list management
- Representing task status to other producers and Leads
- JIRA task/bug entry and maintenance
- Providing actionable notes to attendees post team meetings
The ideal candidate will have a mix of the qualifications below:
- Interest in the game industry/Unreal Engine, enthusiasm for working with our team
- Strong detail management, reliability, caring about correctness
- Aptitude for picking up tools like Google Docs/Sheets, working with Jira, etc.
- Confidence to interact effectively with strangers
If you have this unique blend of experience, skills and drive to produce the best, then we’d like to hear from you! Please submit your resume and we’ll be in touch soon.
This is going to be Epic!