QA Analyst - Unreal Engine - (Contract)
Cary, North Carolina, United States
For many, the word “Epic” is synonymous with grand, glorious, heroic, regal, magnificent or monumental. At Epic Games, we think of “Epic” as the collective effort of smart, talented, passionate people choosing to build the highest quality experiences possible for those who play our games and use our technology. The words “good enough” are not spoken here. That dedication has allowed us to remain an industry leader, take risks, be creative, and carve our own path forward.
Epic Games is looking for a contract QA Analyst for our Unreal Engine team. The person in this role will be self-motivated, looking to learn and improve, and ready to make a huge impact! If you have a passion for the video game industry, and want to work on innovative technology, then we want to talk to you!
The person in this role will be responsible for the following:
- Creating test strategies and test cases for new features or hardware as they come online
- Maintaining and improving existing test cases for the product
- Mitigating risk of release by communicating issues and concerns with leads
- Collaborating with the other member of the team to ensure that testing is efficiently and effectively covering all possible testing scenarios
- Identifying issues; performing root cause analysis to track the issue and work with development for resolutions
The ideal candidate will have a mix of the qualifications below:
- Computer Science background / C++ / Scripting
- Platform development experience (Mobile, Consoles, VR)
- UE4 experience (or game engine)
- Prior testing experience with test case creation in some manner
If you're passionate about innovative technology and the video game industry, we’d love to hear from you. Please submit your resume and we’ll be in touch soon.
This is going to be Epic!