Cary, North Carolina, United States
For many, the word “Epic” is synonymous with grand, glorious, heroic, regal, magnificent or monumental. At Epic Games, we think of “Epic” as the collective effort of smart, talented, passionate people choosing to build the highest quality experiences possible for those who play our games and use our technology. The words “good enough” are not spoken here. That dedication has allowed us to remain an industry leader, take risks, be creative, and carve our own path forward.
Epic Games is looking for a full-time QA Analyst. The person in this role will be self-motivated, looking to learn and improve, and ready to make a huge impact! If you have a passion for the video game industry, and want to work on innovative technology, then we want to talk to you!
The person in this role will be responsible for the following:
- Creating test strategies and test cases for new features as they come online
- Maintaining and improving existing test cases for product
- Mitigating risk of release by communicating issues and concerns with leads
- Being proactive in pointing out areas of improvement or concerns
- Collaborating with the other member of the team to ensure that testing is efficiently and effectively covering all possible testing scenarios
- Setting a good example of testing standards
- Identifying issues; performing root cause analysis to track the issue and work with development for resolutions
The ideal candidate will have a mix of the qualifications below:
- Strong analytical problem solving skills
- Understanding of QA Methodologies, tools, and best practices
- Experience working with Unreal Engine 4
- Ability to write effective and efficient test cases based on complex systems and features
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to express complex ideas, designs, and issues to both technical and non-technical staff
- Experience testing the full stack of client-server applications
- Familiar with CI, Automation, Revision Control, and scripting languages
If you're passionate about innovative technology and the video game industry, we’d love to hear from you. Please submit your resume and we’ll be in touch soon.
This is going to be Epic!