Recruiting Coordinator (Contract)
Cary, North Carolina, United States
For over 25 years, Epic Games has been making award winning games and game engine technology that empowers others to make visually stunning games and 3D content that brings environments to life like never before. Epic’s award-winning Unreal Engine technology not only provides game developers the ability to build high-fidelity, interactive experiences for PC, console, mobile, and VR, it is also a tool being embraced by content creators across a variety of industries such as media and entertainment, automotive, and architectural design. As we continue to build our Engine technology and develop remarkable games, we strive to build teams of world-class talent.
We think of “Epic” as the collective effort of smart, talented, passionate people who are dedicated to building the highest quality experiences possible for our developer and player communities. If you’d like to be part of something Epic while creating amazing games or incredible technology used across a multitude of industries, we’d love to hear from you!
Epic Games is looking for a Recruiting Coordinator. As Recruiting Coordinator, you will be the channel between candidates and recruiters. You will be the captain of ensuring the interview coordination process for all candidates is a remarkable experience.
The person in this role will be responsible for the following:
- Scheduling all onsite interviews for various Epic office locations across multiple time zones
- Solving any last minute interview schedule changes
- Booking candidate travel (flight, hotel, ground transportation etc.)
- Generating candidate interview schedules
- Supporting Recruiting department
The ideal candidate will have a mix of the qualifications below:
- Solid experience with heavy scheduling
- Sharp attention to detail
- Experience with Google applications (calendar, Gmail, hangouts)
- Ability to shift priorities last minute
- Impeccable organization skills
- Experience communicating with teams at all levels
- Ability to maintain confidentiality with sensitive information
Please submit your resume and we’ll be in touch soon.
This is going to be Epic!