Senior Information Technology & Security Project Manager
Cary, North Carolina, United States
For many, the word “Epic” is synonymous with grand, glorious, heroic, regal, magnificent or monumental. At Epic Games, we think of “Epic” as the collective effort of smart, talented, passionate people choosing to build the highest quality experiences possible for those who play our games and use our technology. The words “good enough” are not spoken here. That dedication has allowed us to remain an industry leader, take risks, be creative, and carve our own path forward.
Epic Games is looking for a passionate, experienced, and technically-minded Project Manager to join the Information Technology and Security teams. This is a new role within a growing IT organization, and in incredible opportunity to make a global impact on Epic's operation. In this position you will work closely with these IT Architects and service owners across the business to manage projects, schedules, and communicate risk across departments.
The person in this role will be responsible for the following:
- Managing the entire Epic IT and InfoSec project portfolio
- Owning and running an Agile project management process
- Defining of project plans, reporting of status and risk to stakeholders and leadership
- Working across multiple teams\global regions to drive technology initiatives
- Helping standardize practices and tools for project management\execution
- Helping drive privacy/security compliance initiatives
- Helping track projects against budget with purchasing and finance teams
The ideal candidate will have a mix of the qualifications below:
- Demonstrated experience working as a project manager in an Information Technology and Security department, preferably in games or technology company
- Experience with Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity Planning in a dynamic, global environment
- Experience with PCI or HIPAA compliance management
- Experience with NIST Special Publication 800 Series or ISO 2700X series
- Mastery of project management processes and methodologies with an emphasis on Agile
- Mastery of project management software, i.e., JIRA, MS Project, Visio, Hansoft, MS Office
- Familiarity with ITIL or COBIT
- Exceptional verbal and written communication
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Passion for video games a plus
If you are passionate about technology and live for problem solving, we’d love to hear from you. Please submit your resume and we’ll be in touch soon.
This is going to be Epic!