Senior Reporting Analyst
Cary, North Carolina, United States
For over 25 years, Epic Games has been making award winning games and game engine technology that empowers others to make visually stunning games and 3D content that brings environments to life like never before. Epic’s award-winning Unreal Engine technology not only provides game developers the ability to build high-fidelity, interactive experiences for PC, console, mobile, and VR, it is also a tool being embraced by content creators across a variety of industries such as media and entertainment, automotive, and architectural design. As we continue to build our Engine technology and develop remarkable games, we strive to build teams of world-class talent.
We think of “Epic” as the collective effort of smart, talented, passionate people who are dedicated to building the highest quality experiences possible for our developer and player communities. If you’d like to be part of something Epic while creating amazing games or incredible technology used across a multitude of industries, we’d love to hear from you!
Epic Games is looking for a Senior Reporting Analyst with a focus on visualizing data to join our growing team. The primary objective of the position is to turn complex data into visualizations that allow technical and non-technical customers to understand the data and draw actionable conclusions. In this role you will take initiative, and work autonomously in a fast-paced environment. You'll directly contribute to improving the understanding of KPI and player behavior across all of Epic's products, including the Unreal Engine and all of our games.
The person in this role will be responsible for the following:
- Working across marketing, publishing, and game teams, sharing KPI-driven reporting and insights
- Building a deep understanding of our products and become an expert on all analytics data collected
- Developing and maintaining standards for dashboards and reporting initiatives. This includes making sure data is visualized appropriately, creating consistent standards, and confirming that all data is accurate
- Working with data analysts to determine customer needs and visualize report outputs to clearly answer questions
- Supporting users of our self-service data pipeline to help them understand the data they are using and teach them appropriate methods to access and summarize the data
- Documenting requirements, developing, and delivering both written reports with analysis and charts on a dashboard
- Taking accountability for the quality of data reported by our products, and working with engineering and QA to consistently monitor and improve our data
The ideal candidate will have a mix of the qualifications below:
- Demonstrated skills in visualizing data, specifically utilizing Tableau
- Previous professional experience as a Business Intelligence or Statistical Data Analyst, operating at a senior level
- Passion for sharing data with others
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated understanding of both contemporary video games and analytics best practices
Please submit your resume and we’ll be in touch soon.
This is going to be Epic! #LI1