Senior Technical Writer, Unreal Engine
Cary, North Carolina, United States
For many, the word “Epic” is synonymous with grand, glorious, heroic, regal, magnificent or monumental. At Epic Games, we think of “Epic” as the collective effort of smart, talented, passionate people choosing to build the highest quality experiences possible for those who play our games and use our technology. The words “good enough” are not spoken here. That dedication has allowed us to remain an industry leader, take risks, be creative, and carve our own path forward.
Epic Games is looking for a Senior Technical Writer for our Unreal Engine. If you have a desire to help our users succeed and make their dreams become a reality then please submit your resume!
The person in this role will be responsible for the following:
- Producing and maintaining high-quality technical documentation and instructional content for Unreal Engine users
- Identifying needs, both internally and externally, for product documentation and other learning content
- Fostering an environment of continuous improvement by performing reviews of content and providing feedback to peers
- Helping shape the future of the Unreal Engine by improving workflows and the end-user experience
The ideal candidate will have a mix of the qualifications below:
- Experience using web-based content creation tools
- Understanding of the game development process
- Programming knowledge and/or Experience with 3D Digital Content Creation Applications
- Experience with recorded video tutorials, live video streams, instructor-led training, or other methods of presentation
- Experience creating structured learning content or with the instructional design process
- Ability to quickly learn and understand new technologies
If you have a passion for education, training and working with others, we’d love to hear from you. Please submit your resume and we’ll be in touch soon.
This is going to be Epic!