UX Data Analyst
Cary, North Carolina, United States
For many, the word “Epic” is synonymous with grand, glorious, heroic, regal, magnificent or monumental. At Epic Games, we think of “Epic” as the collective effort of smart, talented, passionate people choosing to build the highest quality experiences possible for those who play our games and use our technology. The words “good enough” are not spoken here. That dedication has allowed us to remain an industry leader, take risks, be creative, and carve our own path forward.
Epic Games is searching for a full time contract (6 months) data analyst to work with our User Experience team focused on Epic's products. You'll work directly with the brightest technical minds in the business working on anything from investigating and fixing bugs to working with Game Designers on performance, hero, and game systems.
- You are experienced with experimental design and testability
- You have working knowledge of SQL, SAS/SPSS, or R
- You are an advanced Excel user
- You have demonstrated data reporting and presentation skills
- You have the ability to prioritize work and demonstrate attention to detail
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills
- You are interested in user research
- You have completed courses focused on the following areas:
- Probabilities and Statistics Intro or at least one statistics course
- Calculus, Multivar Calculus
- Linear Algebra
- Analysis of Variance and Regression
- Stochastic Modeling
- You are passionate about video games
- You are familiar with Unreal Engine 4
This is going to be Epic!