UX Lab Analyst (Contract)
Cary, North Carolina, United States
For over 25 years, Epic Games has been making award winning games and game engine technology that empowers others to make visually stunning games and 3D content that brings environments to life like never before. Epic’s award-winning Unreal Engine technology not only provides game developers the ability to build high-fidelity, interactive experiences for PC, console, mobile, and VR, it is also a tool being embraced by content creators across a variety of industries such as media and entertainment, automotive, and architectural design. As we continue to build our Engine technology and develop remarkable games, we strive to build teams of world-class talent.
Epic Games is looking for contract UX Lab Analyst to work closely with our UX Research Lab and product teams. This person will be responsible for participating in and observing research prep and execution, as well as working on testing process.
- Observing participants during UX tests
- Compiling results from observation so Epic's UX Researcher can draw conclusions
- Participating in user research analyses, as needed
- Basic understanding of what UX is and why it's important (in games or web/software design)
- Basic understanding of or passion for usability and user research
- Analytic mind, interest in science, and strong listening skills
- A broad interest in, and passion for, video games
This is going to be Epic!