User Acquisition Lead
Cary, North Carolina, United States
For many, the word “Epic” is synonymous with grand, glorious, heroic, regal, magnificent or monumental. At Epic Games, we think of “Epic” as the collective effort of smart, talented, passionate people choosing to build the highest quality experiences possible for those who play our games and use our technology. The words “good enough” are not spoken here. That dedication has allowed us to remain an industry leader, take risks, be creative, and carve our own path forward.
We are looking for an
experienced User Acquisition Lead with a passion for innovative technology and
competitive games to join our growing publishing team. In this role, you'll work closely with Epic's publishing, marketing, and product management organization to understand and communicate strategy around user acquisition and retention.
The person in this role will be responsible for the following:
- Overseeing ad operations soup-to-nuts
- Working with engineers and analysts to build systems that increase results
- Using their experience to build company-wide best practices
- Problem solving using quantitative and creative methods
- Multivariate testing
The ideal candidate will have a mix of the qualifications below:
- Previous senior-level experience in digital media, preferably within the games industry
- Demonstrated ability to communicate performance to a diverse internal audience of engineers, with clarity and data accuracy
- Demonstrated understanding of digital advertising from modern point of view
- Hands-on experience with mobile advertising via SDK integrations
- Ability to strategically oversee multiple products and campaigns
- Understand search and social direct response advertising
- Experience with localized advertising in North America, as well as Europe or other regions
- Proficient with SQL and running SQL queries
- Experience building teams and working independently
If you're passionate about games, marketing strategy, and user acquisition, we'd love to hear from you. Please submit your resume and we’ll be in touch soon.
This is going to be Epic!