Producer - Unreal Engine
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
For over 25 years, Epic Games has been making award-winning games and game engine technology that empowers others to make visually stunning games and 3D content that brings environments to life like never before. Epic’s award-winning Unreal Engine technology not only provides game developers the ability to build high-fidelity, interactive experiences for PC, console, mobile, and VR, it is also a tool being embraced by content creators across a variety of industries such as media and entertainment, automotive, and architectural design. As we continue to build our Engine technology and develop remarkable games, we strive to build teams of world-class talent.
The ideal candidate for this role will want to be a part of our Unreal 4 Engine (www.unrealengine.com) team and should be passionate about keeping engineers coding, artists drawing, and designers making the Unreal Engine. You’ll be responsible for handling and organizing the process of enhancing the engine so that they can focus on what they do best: creating an awesome engine!
The ideal candidate will have a mix of the qualifications below:
- Experience working in an internal production role where you've managed cross-functional teams in the creation and delivery of entertainment experiences
- Worked in an environment where you had to exhibit amazing problem solving skills daily, viewing each new problem as an opportunity for success
- You approach challenges creatively and methodically, seeing them through to final resolution
- Promote open communication, because every voice matters
- Have the ability to communicate with varying levels of stakeholders, within your team and throughout the company
- Be goal oriented, with a constant eye on the prize, delivering excellence; in doing so you’ll manage and motivate the team to continue pushing forward even when the cards appear to be stacked against you
- Have a passion for games, and an understanding of the business surrounding games as a service
- You are confident in amicably solving people problems while still attempting to aggressively achieve business goals
If you're a tech-savvy producer, passionate about working across disciplines and living in the details we’d love to hear from you. Please submit your resume and we’ll be in touch soon.
This is going to be Epic!#LI1