Technical Account Manager, UE Enterprise
Guildford, United Kingdom
For over 25 years, Epic Games has been making award winning games and game engine technology that empowers others to make visually stunning games and 3D content that brings environments to life like never before. Epic’s award-winning Unreal Engine technology not only provides game developers the ability to build high-fidelity, interactive experiences for PC, console, mobile, and VR, it is also a tool being embraced by content creators across a variety of industries such as media and entertainment, automotive, and architectural design. As we continue to build our Engine technology and develop remarkable games, we strive to build teams of world-class talent.
The person in this role will be responsible for the following:
- Assisting with Unreal Engine license efforts including but not limited to live Unreal Engine demonstrations, arranging evaluations, providing pre- and post-license technical support, evangelizing Unreal Engine at trade shows
- Continually growing own knowledge of the engine and tools to provide effective recommendations and guidance to the team and our customers
- Identifying bottlenecks and limitations in the pipeline and tools and document improvement recommendations
- Composing papers for conferences, publications and marketing and having the ability to present at events
The ideal candidate will have a mix of the qualifications below:
- A keen analytical mind with strong problem solving skills
- Existing experience with Unreal Engine
- Self-starter – takes ownership of the technical relationship with developers and works proactively to set up systems to smooth the road from eval to license
- Detail oriented with strong communication skills; both verbal and written
- Knowledge of game engines ideally with Automotive
- Demonstrated thought leader in field of expertise (online presence, involvement in significant projects, awards and prizes, etc…)
- Ability to identify and solve any problems clients may experience with Unreal Engine
- Willing to travel up to 30% of the time
- Able to communicate complex technical issues via email or face to face
- Shipped console, PC, or mobile, title experience is a plus
Please submit your resume and we’ll be in touch soon.
This is going to be Epic!