Executive Assistant / Office Manager
Larkspur, California, United States
For over 25 years, Epic Games has been making award-winning games and game engine technology that empowers others to make visually stunning games and 3D content that brings environments to life like never before. Epic’s award-winning Unreal Engine technology not only provides game developers the ability to build high-fidelity, interactive experiences for PC, console, mobile, and VR, it is also a tool being embraced by content creators across a variety of industries such as media and entertainment, automotive, and architectural design. As we continue to build our Engine technology and develop remarkable games, we strive to build teams of world-class talent.
Epic Games has opened a new office in Marin County and is looking for an experienced Executive Assistant/Office Manager. This role includes assisting the studio head, as well as helping to run the day to day operations of the office. This role includes heavy scheduling with frequent travel coordination for the team in Larkspur. The ideal candidate will be organized, a problem solver, and will be able to respond to needs quickly and accurately. If you have experience in a similar role within games or entertainment, and are naturally motivated towards professionalism and efficiency, we'd love to speak with you.
The person in this role will be responsible for the following:
- Managing calendars for multiple individuals
- Arranging travel, both domestic and international
- Budgeting and expense tracking
- Assisting other Executive Assistants with any overflow work
- Helping prepare materials for meetings, events, special guests, etc.
- Receiving and directing visitors
- Creating spreadsheets and presentations
- Planning events
- Office management for a small team of engineers and artists, including coordinating IT for meetings, ordering supplies, and working with HR as new hires join the team
The ideal candidate will have a mix of the qualifications below:
- 5+ years in an admin/office management role, supporting multiple leads
- Demonstrated experience with an array of tasks regarding meetings and small events
- Timeliness and ability to adapt quickly to short-term changes
- Experience planning in advance and following up on outstanding items
- Ability to kindly and professionally juggle multiple tasks and requests from varying sources
- Exceptional written communication skills: proper spelling, grammar, and formality as needed
- Demonstrated ability to convey information clearly and concisely, in an appropriate tone
- Experience working in an environment where discretion and confidentiality is part of daily operations
If you're passionate about supporting the incredible leadership and creative team at Epic's newest office, then we’d love to hear from you! Please submit your resume and we’ll be in touch soon.
This is going to be Epic!