QA Programmer, UE Enterprise
For over 25 years, Epic Games has been making award winning games and game engine technology that empowers others to make visually stunning games and 3D content that brings environments to life like never before. Epic’s award-winning Unreal Engine technology not only provides game developers the ability to build high-fidelity, interactive experiences for PC, console, mobile, and VR, it is also a tool being embraced by content creators across a variety of industries such as media and entertainment, automotive, and architectural design. As we continue to build our Engine technology and develop remarkable games, we strive to build teams of world-class talent.
Epic Games is looking for a full-time QA Analyst to work in its Enterprise team. The person in this role will be self-motivated, looking to learn and improve, and ready to make a huge impact!
The person in this role will be responsible for the following:
- Creating test strategies and test cases for new features as they come online
- Maintaining and improving existing test cases for product
- Mitigating risk of release by communicating issues and concerns with leads
- Being proactive in pointing out areas of improvement or concerns
- Collaborating with the other member of the team to ensure that testing is efficiently and effectively covering all possible testing scenarios
- Setting a good example of testing standards
- Identifying issues; performing root cause analysis to track the issue and work with development for resolutions
The ideal candidate will have a mix of the qualifications below:
- Strong analytical problem-solving skills
- Understanding of QA Methodologies, tools, and best practices
- Experience working with Unreal Engine 4
- Experience with DCC, BIM or CAD Tools (3dsMax, Maya, Sketchup, Catia, Rhino, Revit…)
- Experience with C++
- Experience with Python scripting
- Experience with Perforce
- Ability to write effective and efficient test cases based on complex systems and features
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to express complex ideas, designs, and issues to both technical and non-technical staff
This is going to be Epic!