Solutions Engineer, UE Enterprise
Epic is coming to Montreal! Our focus in Montreal is to build a team of engineers and artists dedicated to growing the Unreal Engine’s Enterprise capabilities to continue our expansion in vertical’s outside the traditional games industry. In this role you will be a part of the Custom Engineering/Solutions team, working hand in hand with our Enterprise customers to utilize the engine for projects in film/FX/broadcast TV, automotive, architectural visualization, and more.
The person in this role will be responsible for the following:
- Assisting with Unreal Engine license efforts including but not limited to live Unreal Engine demonstrations, arranging evaluations, providing pre- and post-license technical support, evangelizing Unreal Engine at trade shows
- Continually growing own knowledge of the engine and tools to provide effective recommendations and guidance to the team and our customers
- Identifying bottlenecks and limitations in the pipeline and tools and document improvement recommendations
- Composing papers for conferences, publications and marketing and having the ability to present at events
The ideal candidate will have a mix of the qualifications below:
- A keen analytical mind with strong problem solving skills
- Existing experience with Unreal Engine
- Self-starter – takes ownership of the technical relationship with developers and works proactively to set up systems to smooth the road from eval to license
- Detail oriented with strong communication skills; both verbal and written
- Demonstrated thought leader in field of expertise (online presence, involvement in significant projects, awards and prizes, etc…)
- Ability to identify and solve any problems clients may experience with Unreal Engine
- Willing to travel up to 30% of the time
- Able to communicate complex technical issues via email or face to face
- Shipped console, PC, or mobile, title experience is a plus
If you’d like to be part of enabling Unreal Engine users to tell compelling stories and create unforgettable experiences while building the foundation of our team in Montreal, we’d love to hear from you! Please submit your resume and we’ll be in touch soon.
This is going to be Epic!