Would you like to work with a team that consistently ships innovative and multi-million unit selling games? Would you like to help define the visual style of our latest project? If you answered yes to either of those questions then we would like to talk with you about joining our new team in Shanghai, China where everything we do is Epic!
Epic Games is searching for highly talented and creative individuals to build some of the best looking environment assets in games today. Applicants will need to demonstrate a strong artistic ability, bringing with them good understanding of form, function, detail, the skill to interpret concept art; plus have the technical skills to bring their work to life in Unreal Engine 4. Artists are required to be versatile and build ideally both organic and hard surface assets.
- Portfolio showing light, post process, and cohesive full scene construction skills
- Portfolio pieces showing high-quality, high-poly environments, characters, or vehicles
- Portfolio pieces showing sense of detailing
- Ability to model clean seamless models from concept art
- Self-driven, good communicator, and a great team-player
Preference to applicants with:
- Familiarity with game development, art pipelines, and Unreal Engine technology
- Shipped-title experience
- Experience with 3d Studio Max & Zbrush
- Traditional art background