Senior Support Engineer
Epic Games China is looking for a Senior Support Engineer to provide top quality engine support while enhancing customer satisfaction among custom licensees. This role will be responsible for supporting customers in a wide variety genre of games and encouraging the adoption of Unreal Engine 4 for potential clients in China.
The person in this role will be responsible for the following:
- Assist with Unreal Engine license efforts including but not limited to live Unreal Engine demonstrations, arranging evaluations, providing pre- and post-license technical support, evangelizing the Unreal Engine at tradeshows
- Assist in the creation of support documentation on the Unreal Developer Network website, as well as specialized support documentation, videos, and samples for the Chinese market
- Helping partners ship high quality titles on time
- Helping improve efficiency of development for our customers by navigating and solving problems
- Helping polish the engine feature while get feedback from licensees
The ideal candidate will have a mix of the qualifications below:
- Very strong C++ skills
- Great knowledge of Unreal Engine 4 with wide range of underling details engine is using including at least half of the following scopes: Core, Rendering, Audio, Animation, Physics, GameFramework, Network, UI, AI, ToolChain and Platform related knowledge.
- Demonstrated interest in games
- Shipped console, pc, and mobile experience
- Decent console, pc or mobile hardware knowledge
- Technical customer service experience
- Self-starter who takes ownership of the technical relationship with developers and works proactively to set up systems to smooth the road from eval to license
- Ability to present complex technical issues in a one-to-many situation such as trade shows, Epic Dev Days, presentations at developer studios etc.
- Ability to communicate complex technical issues via e-mail or face-to-face
- Native level Chinese and business level English
If you’d like to be part of the future of the award winning Unreal Engine, then we’d love to hear from you! Please submit your resume and we’ll be in touch soon.
This is going to be Epic!