Would you like access to the best tools and technology in the business to help take your already exceptional art skills to the next level? Work with a team that consistently ships multi-million unit selling games? And be a part of creating something Epic? If you answered yes to any of those questions we would like to talk to you about joining our newly created art team in Shanghai, where everything we do is Epic.
Epic Games, the award-winning developer known for the Unreal series of games, Gears of War, and the Unreal Engine, is searching for a talented Technical Animator with good instincts as they relate to character deformation, rigging, and tools development. If you think you’ve got something exciting to bring to animation in games, and want a chance to prove it, give us a shout.
- Rigging reel showing the ability to set up characters for animation
- Strong experience with Maya and Mel scripting
- Knowledge of facial rigs for games, television or film
- Ability to create tools and write scripts to help improve the animation pipeline
- Game industry experience/shipped title experience
- Skilled at skin weighting characters to create the best deformation possible
- Skilled at running physics sims on cloth, hair or other physics items.
- Great communication skills and the ability to incorporate feedback into the rigs, and toolsets
Preference to applicants with:
- Familiarity with Unreal Engine 4 art pipeline
- Experience with Python
- Related skills such as modeling and animating
- Knowledge of current technology and trends in video games
If you’d like to be part of building a visually stunning games we’d love to hear from you. Please submit your resume with a portfolio and we’ll be in touch soon.
This is going to be Epic!
Epic Games, 获得诸多奖项，并制作战争机器系列，虚幻竞技场系列，无尽之剑系列等游戏，并开发虚幻引擎的美国游戏工作室，正在寻找拥有天赋和丰富经验的技术美术师来一起参与游戏的研发，请提供中英文简历及作品，我们会尽快与你联系！
- 丰富的MAYA经验和MAYA MEL脚本语言能力