Technical Artist - UE Enterprise Support
For over 25 years, Epic Games has been making award winning games and game engine technology that empowers others to make visually stunning games and 3D content that brings environments to life like never before. Epic's award-winning Unreal Engine technology not only provides game developers the ability to build high-fidelity, interactive experiences for PC, console, mobile, and VR, it is also a tool being embraced by content creators across a variety of industries such as media and entertainment, automotive, and architectural design. As we continue to build our Engine technology and develop remarkable games, we strive to build teams of world-class talent.
We think of "Epic" as the collective effort of smart, talented, passionate people who are dedicated to building the highest quality experiences possible for our developer and player communities. If you'd like to be part of something Epic while creating amazing games or incredible technology used across a multitude of industries, we'd love to hear from you!
Epic in Shanghai China is building a team of engineers and artists dedicated to growing the Unreal Engine’s capabilities in not only the traditional games industry but also enterprises. In this role you will be a part of the Custom Engineering/Solutions team, working hand in hand with our enterprise or game customers to utilize the engine for projects in film/FX/broadcast TV, automotive, architectural visualization, and more.
The person in this role will be responsible for the following:
- Working closely with clients to provide development support, troubleshooting and custom development
- Understanding optimization challenges and having the ability to use and share techniques to overcome those challenges
- Providing creative solutions, resolving technical challenges and enabling customers to achieve their goals
- Identifying bottlenecks and limitations in the pipeline and tools and development
- Documenting recommendations to improve limitations in pipeline and tools
- Providing clear and constructive feedback to product management when identifying recurring needs
- Problem solving
The ideal candidate will have a mix of the qualifications below:
If you’d like to be part of enabling Unreal Engine users to tell compelling stories and create unforgettable experiences while building the foundation of our team in China, we’d love to hear from you! Please submit your resume and we’ll be in touch soon.
This is going to be Epic!
- 对于相关技术的始终关注和了解比如PBR；Photo-Realistic rendering, VR, Real Time Gaming, DCC 工具等