For over 25 years, Epic Games has been making award winning games and game engine technology that empowers others to make visually stunning games and 3D content that brings environments to life like never before. Epic's award-winning Unreal Engine technology not only provides game developers the ability to build high-fidelity, interactive experiences for PC, console, mobile, and VR, it is also a tool being embraced by content creators across a variety of industries such as media and entertainment, automotive, and architectural design. As we continue to build our Engine technology and develop remarkable games, we strive to build teams of world-class talent.
We think of "Epic" as the collective effort of smart, talented, passionate people who are dedicated to building the highest quality experiences possible for our developer and player communities. If you'd like to be part of something Epic while creating amazing games or incredible technology used across a multitude of industries, we'd love to hear from you!
- Focus on working with enterprise clients throughout China, including automotive design, architectural design, simulation & visualization projects in non-game industries.
- Cultivating new relationships with clients and maintaining existing relationships aimed at building Unreal Engine adoption
- Help as another internal point of contact and Unreal Engine trainer for enterprise clients and partners.
- Assist in the development of Unreal Engine, Enterprise training content
- High level of proficiency using and teaching Unreal Engine
- A passion for technology and evangelism
- A desire to explore and expand our Enterprise market
- Strong writing skills
- Strong verbal and presentation skills
- Experience with public speaking
- Proactive, outgoing personality that feels comfortable in a customer-facing role