Accounts Payable Clerk
For over 25 years, Epic Games has been making award winning games and game engine technology that empowers others to make visually stunning games and 3D content that brings environments to life like never before. Epic’s award-winning Unreal Engine technology not only provides game developers the ability to build high-fidelity, interactive experiences for PC, console, mobile, and VR, it is also a tool being embraced by content creators across a variety of industries such as media and entertainment, automotive, and architectural design. As we continue to build our Engine technology and develop remarkable games, we strive to build teams of world-class talent.
Epic Games is looking for a full-time Accounts Payable Clerk that will help our Accounting department out with a myriad of tasks, but specifically Accounts Payable. The person in this role will be able to learn quickly, is adaptable, and has a broad knowledge base as well as is interested in keeping up-to-date AP records. If you are looking for a role where you can assist those in an accounting function, then we would like to talk to you.
The person in this role will be responsible for the following:
- Reviewing and verifying invoices
- Sorting, coding and matching invoices against Purchase Orders
- Setting invoices up for payment and uploading them into our system
- Tracking expenses and processing expense reports
- Preparing and processing electronic transfers and payments
- Posting transactions to journals, ledgers and other records
- Reconciling accounts payable transactions
- Preparing analysis of accounts and monitoring to ensure payments are up-to-date
- Corresponding with vendors and responding to inquiries
- Producing monthly reports, assisting with month-end closing and providing supporting documentation for audits
The ideal candidate will have a mix of the qualifications below:
- Knowledge of accounts payable, general accounting procedures and relevant accounting software
- Proficient in data entry and management
- Proficient in the the English language (reading, writing, speaking)
- Experience working within an international environment
If you have the ability to to adapt quickly to new systems and processes, then we’d like to hear from you! Please submit your resume and we’ll be in touch soon.
This is going to be Epic!