Accounts Receivable Clerk
For over 25 years, Epic Games has been making award winning games and game engine technology that empowers others to make visually stunning games and 3D content that brings environments to life like never before. Epic’s award-winning Unreal Engine technology not only provides game developers the ability to build high-fidelity, interactive experiences for PC, console, mobile, and VR, it is also a tool being embraced by content creators across a variety of industries such as media and entertainment, automotive, and architectural design. As we continue to build our Engine technology and develop remarkable games, we strive to build teams of world-class talent.
Epic Games is looking for a full-time Accounts Receivable Clerk that will be a part of our Accounting department. The person in this role will have an interest in working with people, motivated to run the accounts receivables for Epic’s international business, and a strong sense of communication. If you are looking for a role where you can assist those in an accounting function, then we would like to talk to you.
The person in this role will be responsible for the following:
- Posting customer payments by recording cash, checks, and credit card transactions
- Posting revenues by verifying and entering transactions
- Reconciling deductions from AR payments
- Resolving valid or authorized deductions by entering adjusting entries
- Resolving collections by examining customer payment plans, payment history
- Protecting the organization's value by keeping information confidential
The ideal candidate will have a mix of the qualifications below:
- Experience as an accounts receivable clerk or manager
- Possess organizational skills as well as the ability to be detail-oriented
- Experience working for an international business
- Experience with data entry, accounting and general math skills
- Ability to speak, read, and write the English language
- Experience with financial software and the ability to analyze financial information
If you have the ability to to adapt quickly to new systems and processes, then we’d like to hear from you! Please submit your resume and we’ll be in touch soon.
This is going to be Epic!