International Payroll Clerk
For over 25 years, Epic Games has been making award winning games and game engine technology that empowers others to make visually stunning games and 3D content that brings environments to life like never before. Epic’s award-winning Unreal Engine technology not only provides game developers the ability to build high-fidelity, interactive experiences for PC, console, mobile, and VR, it is also a tool being embraced by content creators across a variety of industries such as media and entertainment, automotive, and architectural design. As we continue to build our Engine technology and develop remarkable games, we strive to build teams of world-class talent.
Epic Games is looking for a full-time International Payroll Clerk that will be a part of our Accounting department. The person in this role will have an interest in working with people, processing accurate and responsible information and communicating effectively within the department. If you are looking for a role where you can assist those in an accounting function, then we would like to talk to you.
The person in this role will be responsible for the following:
- Acting as the point of contact for international payroll service providers
- Initiating periodical payments timely through a bank payment system
- Updating payroll records by entering adjustments on pay rates, employee status changes etc.
- Dealing with complaints and questions regarding payroll from employees and upper management
- Investigating and resolving any discrepancies in payroll
- Preparing and submitting reports with payroll information to supervisor
The ideal candidate will have a mix of the qualifications below:
- Experienced as a payroll clerk or payroll manager
- Familiar with general accounting principles
- Experience in data collection, data entry, and reporting with great attention-to-detail
- Understanding of payroll taxation as well as Social Security principles and policies
- Computer and math-savvy
- Proficient in the English language (reading, writing, speaking)
- Experience working within an international environment
If you have the ability to adapt quickly to new systems and processes, then we’d like to hear from you! Please submit your resume and we’ll be in touch soon.
This is going to be Epic!